Transferring Google Analytics property from one account to another is not as bad as it seems. Below is a step-by-step visual guide on how to transfer an analytics property. Before you start you’ll need the following information:
- Your Google Login
- The Google Email address that you will transfer the property to.
Within the account that you are transferring to, make sure you have Manage Users and Edit Permissions first.
1. Log into your Google Account and choose your property. Then click ‘Admin.’
2. Click ‘Add the new user.’
3. Click the + sign.
4. Click ‘Add New User’
4. Add Email and Permissions
Once you’ve been added as a User, you can now proceed with transferring the Property.
5. After adding the new user, go back to the Old Google Account and click Property Settings.
6. Click Move Property
7. Select Destination Account.
In the dropdown menu under “Move Property,” select the destination account you want to transfer to.
Note: If you do not see the property, go back to Part One and make sure you have Manage Users and Edit Permissions on the destination account
8. Choose Permission Levels & Start
- Below the dropdown menu, choose whether or not you wish to keep user permissions.
- Click Start Now.
- Click “Confirm” on the warning box that will appear
- Log into the destination account and check if the transfer was successful
That’s it! Good luck.