We are sorry to see you go but we understand. We wish you all the best!
Please Note for Web Hosting:
- If you are canceling web hosting, you will no longer be able to access website files, emails, control panels, and any other tools provided with your plan. We strongly recommend saving copies of all of your files, including web pages, emails, and catalog, to your own computer before canceling.
- For security purposes, GlobalSpex, Inc. will not deactivate hosting for a domain without a completed cancellation form. Cancellation requests via email, phone, fax, snail mail or any other means will not be processed. This is to protect the owner of the website from unauthorized, malicious or accidental cancellation.
- Hosting for your domain will be deactivated on the last day of the month of your last payment (Monday through Friday). Please make sure you have downloaded/transferred all of your files/email and are ready for hosting of the domain(s) to be deactivated before the end of the month, since all files, including email, will be deleted from the server when the site is deactivated. Any DNS entries for your domain will be removed from our name servers.
- If you do not wish to be billed for the next month's hosting services, be sure to submit this form before your next billing cycle or else you will be billed in full for the next month's hosting. Partial month hosting charges are not refunded when canceling hosting.
- If you or your webmaster has transferred your site to a different host, you will continue to be billed for hosting each month until you actually cancel hosting by completing this form. This is a safeguard for our customers since we have no way of knowing that you have decided to leave or when your move is actually complete.